Although I never really had made a specific logo for The Food Futurist, it seemed that the time had come for something that illustrates what I do and who I am in this occupation. I also changed the “slogan” of this website, with the same idea, which is more forward to my style of futurism.
So, here I proudly present you the new logo!
What does the logo show, you might ask? Several important aspects, actually:
- From all the feedback I have received in the course of my life, it would appear that I have a brain that works rather well, fast and rationally.
- It also appears that I have an unusual and amazing ability to connect the dots quickly and accurately.
- It is simple and straightforward, as I am.
- Thanks to the above, I set clear, realistic and workable visions of the future and I always look forward and challenge traditional thinking and opinions.
- The logo emphasizes the content of the new slogan, in particular “Sixth Sense” and “Your Trusted Futurist & Strategist”.
Further, developing this logo made me think about the style and the content that I want to offer in the future and I believe that it will appear clearly rather soon. As the slogan mentions, I have devoted myself to the future of food and agriculture since 2009. Not only am I very proud of the products and services that I have provided during this period, I am also very proud of their lasting relevance, in particular of my books and blog. I am looking forward to keep delivering this same quality in the years to come.
You will find me in the real, the solid and the useful, not in the fantasies, the path of least resistance or the hype.
Looking forward to the future!
Yours truly, your humble servant.
Copyright 2021 – Christophe Pelletier – The Happy Future Group Consulting Ltd.