The services of The Food Futurist are particularly suited for organizations that consider foresight as a strategic and a management tool. Organizations that are not necessary the largest in their field or the most visible but want to be best in class will find a perfect match with The Food Futurist.
The size of the customers ranges from small local organizations to some of the largest organizations in the world. By browsing through the website, you can easily find some of their names, and you can read some of their testimonials.
The Food Futurist’s customers all share common objectives.
- They want to contribute to a better future
- They look for a futurist with actual knowledge and experience of food and farming
- They want to hear an independent opinion about the future of food and agriculture
- They are interested in a candid, honest and possibly robust dialogue
- They want to explore the complexity by getting insight from a specialist who knows how to “connect the dots”
- They want to get usable material to make effective decisions in their operations
- They are familiar with the topic of feeding 9 billion people
“I take great pride in the fact that all my customers hired me because of what they read or heard of my works. As a strong believer in pull marketing, I have never solicited my services to any organization. That my clients chose me because of the quality of my work and my reputation is the greatest compliment of all.” – Christophe Pelletier
Here are some of the organizations that have requested my services in the past: